Welcome to the Video Vault! Here, you can find project patterns and tutorials from past month's boxes and beginner sewing videos that will help you get started with your sewing machine. Happy sewing!
This month's project, October 2022:
Find the video tutorial AND downloadable pattern for this project by clicking HERE.
More fun projects:
● Shoe Carrier Case: This zippered pouch is perfect for traveling or for storing sandy shoes in your car.
● Clear Vinyl Zipper Pouch: This mini pouch is fun and perfect for storing bobbins and other knick-knacks!
● Car Organizer: Learn to sew an organizer that will fit on the back of most automotive seats.
● Snappy Sunglasses Case: Discover a new clasp/closure with this fun project.
● Iron Carry Case: This iron carry case transforms into a flat pressing surface!
● Travel Pillow: Learn to create a pillow case with handle and pocket--perfect for roadtrips and beach days.
● Patriotic Table Runner: Learn to make the coolest table runner for picnics or July 4th.
● Phone/Tablet Stand: Learn to sew with lentils (yup!) and create a useful phone stand.
● Bubble Organizer Basket: Learn to make a hanging, ball-shaped organizer basket.
● Fabric Flower Pot: Learn to use waterproof fabrics and make a unique flower pot.
● Octagonal Keychain: Learn to sew the coolest shaped keychains ever.
● Gathered Apron: Learn to sew a gathered, pocketed apron.
● Swing Basket: Learn to sew a cool basket from 2 half-circles and a strip of fabric!
● Reusable Produce Bags: Perfect for storage or Farmer's Markets, this pattern comes in 2 sizes.
● Garden Knee Pad: Kneel in style (both inside and out) with a unique, easy knee pad priject.
● How to use a downloadable pattern: Learn how to assemble, print, and read our downloadable patterns.
● How to wind a bobbin: A bobbin holds the bottom thread when sewing and is integral in stitch creation.
● What is a seam allowance?: Learn about the importance in seam sizes.
● How to navigate a fabric store: Leave the intimidation at the door.
● How to sew in project tags: A "handmade" label is a great finishing touch!
● Cotton threads: Learn which types of cotton thread can be used in a home sewing machine.