Virtual Sip-N-Sew Class
Learn to make a reusable shopping tote from the comfort of home. Or, invite some friends over for a fun sewing event! Recommended for ages 8-98
Regular price $5.00
Join us for a virtual "sip-n-sew" DIY class! Grab your favorite hot drink (cocoa, coffee, tea, etc.), your sewing machine, and a friend and let's get sewing.
This event will take place in a Facebook group, but you will also be sent an email with the class materials and training video, as well.
The "virtual sewing class" video will be posted and sent out to event attendees on Feb. 27th at 3pm, Pacific time. But, you will have access to this video (and the Facebook Group) until the end of March 7th.
Suggested for ages 8+, this virtual class includes:
- Access to our "beginner sewing" video tutorial library
- Access to an exclusive Facebook Group just for event attendees
- A materials list
- Downloadable sewing pattern
- A virtual sewing class tutorial video that will walk you through the creation of a shopping tote!
Upgrade to the deluxe package and receive:
- A pre-cut project kit
- All of the fabrics and notions needed to create one reusable shopping tote
- Coordinating thread--110 yards of Gutermann brand
- Sewing pins
- New sewing machine needle